Author Topic: Aloha 32 parts.  (Read 2551 times)

Marcus80

Aloha 32 parts.
« on: November 05, 2018, 10:38:06 AM »
Hello All, My boat was totaled but I have some stuff left that may be of interest. First, a relatively new set of sail (9 years) little use, made by Harding Sails in Marion, Massachusetts. Washed and serviced every year....Mainsail three reefs dutchman system, genoa 135, with white cover plus white mainsail cover......I also have the original (1983) Main and 150% UK sails that are in generally fine, but well used condition. Original UK 100% genoa, only used one or two seasons, excellent original condition. Also from Harding sails I have a one year old Dodger and bimini with stainless frames, and yet to be made but paid for connector piece. In tan cream color....see if I have a good pic,....I have a boom assembly, the stainless wheel which still has the ray marine wheel pilot assembly attached. More stuff to follow

Andiamo

Re: Aloha 32 parts.
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 03:42:34 PM »
Sorry to hear about your boat Marcus. I am interested in some of your parts. I am interested in your sails, especially the 100%, 135%, Dodger, Bimini, the ray marine autopilot, the boarding ladder and other items if they are available.

Send me a note with a listing of what you have and how much you want for each item.

Wayne - SV Andiamo A32, Holyrood, NL

Bostonbill

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 04:13:50 PM »
That's too bad about your boat. If parts are still available, please send me a list. I'd be interested in the newer mainsail and bimini.   Thanks, Bill

SailorGuy

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 03:19:05 AM »
Hi, I am sorry to hear about the loss of your A32. I am interested in some parts off it, particularly the dodger and bimini. Does your boat have companionway drop boards or doors? Where are you located?

gordeye

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2019, 01:07:38 PM »
Sorry about your loss. Did the rudder make it through okay? I could use one if those. thanks